Re.school is an initiative that is carried out through Re.school, a website owned by Boolino, S.L. ("Boolino" or "we") registered Estruc 9, 08002 Barcelona, Spain and with CIF B65689804. We undertake to protect the privacy of all users who register on the re.school website (hereinafter "the web"). In re.school (“the web”) we offer a registration to an event and different initiatives of the educational sector included within the re.school communication channel, owned by Boolino SL.
You warrant that (a) you are 18 years of age or older. In this case, if requested, you agree to provide us with proof that guarantees the reliability of your response. If you are not 18 years or older, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering an account.
On this website, re.school collects and processes only contact details of participants. These data will be used to offer the participant free access to the online events that are organized and to an ideas laboratory that will be launched in parallel.
We maintain the security and confidentiality of your data in accordance with applicable law and we do not make the personal data of the participants public.
By completing and submitting your personal data to re.school, through any online registration or other forms presented in our services, you declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally accept the collection and processing of your personal data (as identified below) by us, in one or more files under the responsibility of Boolino SL, owned by the website, in accordance with the stated purposes and this Policy.
You can revoke consent at any time by accessing your private user area ("your data") by email to the data controller: email@example.com at any time.
All communications related to the processing of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Manager indicated below. Cristina Puig // firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Boolino, S.L. with registered address at Estruc 9, 08002 Barcelona, Spain and with CIF B65689804.
2. Personal information we collect about you and how we use it
2.1 Data collected. We collect and process the following data from participants in the re.school event:
a) User registration (Registration data). When registering to use our services (these data are mandatory and, if they are not provided, an account cannot be created), we will collect the following personal data:
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide us and you are expected to update the information you provide us.
b) Technical data, includes: IP address, location data and your login data.
2.2 Prohibited data. In any case, it is forbidden to send or upload to the web any data that contains sensitive personal data relating to identifiable persons such as: your or a third party's racial origin, membership of a union, religion, ideology or sexual life, your health and that of third parties; or data related to the commission of infractions or criminal proceedings and the associated sanctions or fines relating to you or a third party.
2.3 Use of data. We use your data to:
- 1. Give access to the re.school initiatives published on our website and in the General Contracting Conditions and Legal Notice.
- Provide and manage your account, the services and communications specified above (as described in the General Contracting Conditions and in the Legal Notice).
- Anonymize the data and perform statistical studies (with aggregated data).
- Manage the user registration process, and allow users their relationship within re.school.
- Where appropriate, manage all the procedures and actions related to the management of the initiatives through the web.
- Inform users, electronically and non-electronically, of the initiatives offered through the Portal.
- Send content and information -even commercial- which users have requested and consented to send (see next clause).
- Development of surveys, contests, promotions and investigations.
- Attend requests for consultation, information, complaints and claims.
Use for Commercial communications. By registering for the re.school initiative, we may send you certain communications:
- Online access communications to the event and others related to the quality of the event or other information necessary for evaluating the result.
- Communications of access to the ideas laboratory re.school idealab.
- Re.school General Communications
If you consent through the separate tick box: Commercial communications from companies or platforms owned by Boolino SL (Fiction Express and Boolino Ltd).
3. Legal basis
The legal bases on which we base the treatment of your personal data are the following:
- For registered users, the processing of your data is necessary to provide the contracted service and execute the contract to which you are a party, or to take measures when requested before entering into said contract.
- For other users, our treatment is based on their express informed consent, in particular for sending commercial communications. In certain circumstances, we may process your data in accordance with this policy to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
4. Disclosure of data
We treat your personal data confidentially in accordance with applicable law. Except as specified in the Partners and collaborators point, your personal data will not be provided to third parties.
We can make personal data available to any company interested in buying or buying the Company or part of its business and, consequently, give access to any national or international auditors to carry out their due diligence.
We may give access to personal data to our service providers under service provision contracts in favor of the company. We require that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Partners and collaborators. Re.school is a free event supported by other organizations in the form of collaboration or partnership that are indicated on the website. In this context, we may give access to your basic contact data to our partners. We require that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law.
5. International transfers (external service providers)
We use the following third-party Non-UE services to provide our Services:Rocket Science Group (sending communications). This company is located in USA, and is within the EU-US privacy shield.
6. Data retention
We will retain the personal data that you have provided to us through registration and collected during the course of the Services until the termination of the re.school initiative or the deactivation of your Account (by you or us). Once said personal data are not longer used for the purposes mentioned above, they will be kept for the 6 years, for legal or administrative reasons, such as the defense of our responsibility and the fulfillment of legal obligations, subject to applicable law. Please note that we will retain the data collected from you in an anonymous and aggregated format for an unlimited time.
7. Security measures
The security measures and personal data protection systems required by law will be adopted and maintained with respect to the processing (and subsequent transfer) of your personal data by Boolino. These measures are in accordance with the guidelines established by the National Data Protection Authorities.
8. Your rights
Under the data protection laws, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as "request to access a data subject"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and verify that we are legally processing it.
- Request the correction of the personal data that we have about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you, although we may have to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete your personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data when you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing (see below), when we may have processed your information illegally or when we must delete your personal data in compliance with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your deletion request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to the processing of your personal data when, even if you have a legitimate interest (or a third party), there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the processing in this area, since it considers that it has an impact on your rights and fundamental liberties. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information that override these rights.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when our use of the data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it; (c) when you need us to retain the data, even if we no longer need it to exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have opposed our use of your data, but we must verify whether we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party of your choice, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you authorized us to do by consent, as well as information necessary to enter into any contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time when we depend on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will notify you if this is the case at the time you withdraw consent.
You can make the aforementioned rights effective by contacting us at email@example.com or Boolino, S.L., domiciled at Estruc 9, 08002 in Barcelona. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain).